Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS

Still need a last minute Christmas gift?? I am now offering GIFT CERTIFICATES!! They can be purchased for any amount you choose, and can be used at any time.

I also have all kinds of PUREOLOGY products on sale. They have awesome shampoos, conditioners, and styling products. Right now, HYDRATE SHAMPOO or CONDITIONER 8oz are on sale for $18 each (regular $24.50).
If you have a favorite product that is not pureology brand, I can aways order it for you!


I also have CHI FLAT IRONS on sale for $90 (regular $120-$150). I only have about six left, so let me know if you need one before they're gone!! Make sure you get one on sale while they last!! Some of you lucky-ducks were able to find CHI FLAT IRONS at Costco for around $60, unfortunately they are now out of stock - trust me, I've checked the entire valley!!



I can be contacted via email jodi1985@hotmail.com, or on facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment